155.2 again. Annoying to be sure; I'm guessing it's still water. Here's yesterday:
tea with cream
- roast beef - a couple of slices
- the usual supplements
- Cobb salad with no egg, blue cheese dressing
- hamburger patty
- zucchini noodles with sour cream, butter, parmesan
- smashed cheesy cauliflower - boursin and parmesan
- tea "latte" - regular tea with whole milk and maybe honey? not what I ordered at Starbucks, which was plain black tea
- 1 tsp honey
That was it. Lots of good fats, hardly any carbs. I was in "trace" ketosis at bedtime. Sleep was reasonable; woke up at 1:50 am but was able to get back to sleep pretty quickly. Next waking was at 4:50 am.
We also hit the gym again yesterday; I walked not quite 2 miles with the graduated playlist, which meant a good bit of it was at a sprint. With that, and with a concentrated effort to "win the hour" yesterday, I ended up with 11,000-some steps. That was a light workday; I really don't know how anyone would be able to do the 10,000 steps thing daily if they work for a living doing something other than walking.
Today has involved breakfast already; I may or may not eat lunch. Working from home - one would think that would make the hour-winning easier, but not so far.