Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday

Complete cocooning weekend.  We left the house only for absolute needs; it was snowing both days and just ucky.  My "Fuel" points were accordingly minuscule.  Whatever.  155.0 again this morning - starting to feel like a broken record here.  I need some of them to go away. My ankles are a bit puffy, but nowhere near what they were last week.  Ketones were "Small" (up from "Trace" last week) last night and Friday night, although nonexistent on Saturday. I feel a bit inflamed - achy overall, especially near joints - but cannot account for any of it.  Annoying.
Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • a smoothie made of a can of coconut milk, an avocado, protein powder, and a bit of pineapple juice. It was nasty.
  • cheese
  • salami
  • 6-oz sirloin
  • Caesar salad with no croutons
  • 1 tsp honey
Son a short list, with the only carbs being pineapple juice, lettuce leaves, and honey.  And no weight lost. None. Did I mention I went to bed hungry? 

Since I didn't eat breakfast this morning and brought no lunch with me, I am fasting today. Especially because I have meetings at 10, 11, and 1, so the opportunity to get lunch is pretty much not there. If I get crazy, I will order an unwich from Jimmy John's to be delivered. But my plan is to just skip eating. My stomach was sore and irritated yesterday morning and I delayed eating nearly to noon as a result; it's better today, but not perfect, and would probably appreciate a rest.

Gym tonight. The plan for dinner is low-carb pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment