Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday

155.6 this morning; inflammation from working out, I hope. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • salad with ranch dressing (commercial, heaven knows what's in it)
  • greek salad with feta, salami, and homemade red wine vinaigrette
  • cheese (aged gouda)
  • BBQ pork with sauce
  • cole slaw
  • an after-dinner mint
  • 1 tsp honey
I'm pretty sure I didn't eat after we got back from dinner, which was probably itself pretty sugary (but tasty). The honey didn't work at all well last night - I was hot, the cat was wandering the bed all night, and I woke up a lot. Not a particularly good night's sleep.

For a workout, I walked 13/11.5 of a mile (our gym's indoor track is just lame). I was going to do weights as well, but it was obvious Lee wasn't into that at all, so I didn't; we got dinner and went home.

I have olives with me today, and if the snow has stopped by lunchtime, I will probably go get a naked burger somewhere (probably McD's, since it's handy). I'm still looking into alternate options for resistant starch, and think I will start drying plantain chips as cracker substitutes. Also eating okra if I can find any.

For what it's worth, I got a lot of veg yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment