Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday

Well, this should be interesting. Looks like my personal email server has been classified as a security hazard at work, so I can't get to it anymore, and that's how I've been posting these. I can still get to it from my phone, though.
So - a brief update, possibly with autocorrect errors. 147.0 this morning, again. Here's yesterday:
  • Scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • Tea with cream
  • The usual supplements
  • Cheese
  • Chicken, rice, guacamole, cheese bowl
  • About 6 chips
  • Chile con queso
  • Wedge salad with bacon
  • Blue cheese dressing
  • Glass of Pinot grigio
  • About 2 bites of chocolate lava cake
  • About 1 bite of ice cream
I think that was it. We will be eating light this evening, apparently, so maybe I can get the weight thing sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment