Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday

Not much to say today, really.  147.4 this morning; I blame the french fries at dinner - not them so much as my eating of them.  I remained in shallow ketosis as of this morning, and I think that's a good place for me to be, but it's obviously not doing a thing for my weight.  Based on the way my feet swelled up on the drive home last night, I would have to say I'm not done with the water - and oh, would I like to be. 

I did not get to the Slow Burn exercises yesterday after all; we went furniture shopping instead.  Thinking about a complete redo on the living room, so we started looking at options.

Here's the day's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements, plus L-Lysine to try to knock out a lingering sinus issue from the non-cold I had a month ago
  • cheese (2 oz)
  • small sirloin steak
  • french fries - probably about 10 of them
  • zucchini in a weird herb mixture (this all was at a "fish" place, but all the fish was fancied up with heaven knows what)
  • iced tea
  • 4 chocolate cherries
  • 2 more pieces of cheese (I was still hungry after getting home)
And that was it.  Probably won't worry about the Slow Burn stuff until tomorrow night; tonight, we are packing for the weekend in Phoenix.  It might still fit in, but if it doesn't, then I'm on my own tomorrow and can do it as I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment