Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday

Sleep was not much of an option last night, due to some work issues, so I'm struggling this morning.  I opted for sleep over eating breakfast, but have had several Godiva pearls already.  Weight this morning was 146.8, I think (first pass typing said 168.2 and I know that's wrong).  I am still showing very light levels of ketosis as of this morning.

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • strawberries and cream (fwiw, these are not a particularly sustaining breakfast item)
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese - 2-1/2 pieces
  • Qdoba naked chicken thing, no rice or beans, with guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and cheese
  • iced tea
  • walnuts (lots of them, eaten mindlessly)
  • about 5 chocolate cherries
  • salami (I wanted more salt)
I had, I think, maybe one mild cramping incident overnight, so I think that's getting under control.  Though I suppose it's possible that my not being asleep for much of it might mean that I didn't relax enough to cramp up.

Doing Slow Burn workout over the weekend sometime - also rather a lot of gardening stuff, since the weather is supposed to be wonderful.  No idea if either will add to my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment