Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday

I. Want. To. Scream.

Got up this morning and the scale said 148.5.  WTF???  My eating yesterday was fairly pedestrian and I cannot imagine what is going on.  What on earth gained me a pound and a bit overnight, if this was the input?
  • strawberries and cream
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (2 pieces)
  • ONE Godiva chocolate pearl
  • salad with homemade ranch dressing
  • half pound of gyro meat with tzaziki sauce
  • 5 chocolate cherries
I do not get it.  108.5g fat (73%), 48.1g carbs (14%), 42g protein (13%).  So a bit out of balance, but also (if it counts) less than 1400 calories.  Nothing there to make weight WITH!

It's just annoying.  My body is holding on to weight like grim death.  I assume it will eventually give up, but what I'm doing now worked just fine for weight loss before, so something weird is going on.  I have a mild sinus infection of some sort, my shoulders are annoyingly stiff and don't want to let loose, and I continue to have foot swelling.  I have a new job, the time change was Sunday.  And I'm still(!) a bit constipated.  Could be anything.

Bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment