Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday

Where there's a will, well, you know the rest.  That said, I feel like I ate bupkus yesterday and managed to gain nearly a pound.  Hate it when that happens.  147.9 this morning, of all things.  Here's the scoop:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (3 slices, for some reason)
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (2 pieces)
  • salad with ham and swiss cheese in it
  • blue cheese dressing
  • strawberry ice cream (one of those Haagen-Dasz individual cups)
  • more tea with cream
  • two chocolate cherries 
And that was it.

Fat 70% (109.6g), Protein 21% (74.5g - better than I would have thought), Carbs 9% (33.6g). 

I did some calculation on the protein intake I should be hitting, and it looks like I should be between 66 and 130ish grams per day, so that's in there, although on the lower side.  Will keep plugging.  I certainly continue to feel healthy, so it's not like I'm going to stop or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment