Here's yesterday's pigging out:
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements (L-Lysine does seem to be helping with the sinus thing)
- bouillon (I have been forgetting this, since I don't log every cup of tea I drink, and it's a hot drink)
- cheese (3 pieces)
- more cheese (this was once I got home)
- two handfuls of chocolate cherries
- strawberries - to finish them off
- a piece of coconut-chocolate-almond bark, for energy
- more cheese
On other fronts, I did a bit of the Slow Burn workout last night. Just the pushups - I was really tired by 7:00 pm and couldn't bring myself to do the whole thing. And I think I can say now that I have a very clear understanding of the meaning of the phrase, "work the muscle to exhaustion". I set my timer, set up the towels as instructed, and did some pushups. After three of them, I started to descend to begin the fourth - and did a face-plant. My arms got about half-bent and just gave out. I had no actual pain or anything, and I got up and went about my business for the rest of the night, not thinking about it much. But I'm thinking about it now - because I can feel it. I guess you'd call it a pleasant surprise, to find that so little time could produce such tangible results. Pleasant, indeed, but I think I'll go find some Advil.
I'm fasting today, partly because I want to, and partly because my morning was full of guinea pig maintenance activities, since I'm the only human in the house just now. No time to do much of anything. I will be trying for a 20-hour fast (holding out until around 5, I think); will be fine if it's less.