Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday

So, I'm up a bit - 154.2 - but the walking seems to be paying off, because my clothes all fit. I'm wearing my Gap size 10 skinny jeans, and they're loose around the waist and hips. So I guess I don't need to be getting all weirded out about it. I will continue to try to get my eating away from the candy-laden mess it's been for the past couple of months, because, health, you know, but the muscle-weighs-more thing is surely true.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 turkey sausage links
  • salad with dressing
  • 3 pats of butter
  • macadamia nuts - not sure how many
  • burger with bacon and cheddar cheese
  • fries with ketchup
  • several dark chocolate peanut butter cups
  • 2 potato chips
I think that was it. We were out picking Elizabeth up at the airport last night instead of sitting around eating, so that's good. For what it's worth, I was at Trace ketones last night at bedtime, and have been having a mild set of digestive symptoms this morning, which may have dropped my weight even further.

Sleep was not good. I woke up several times and had to resort to audio to get back to sleep. I'm a little ragged this morning - could be worse, but not great. I don't think that it was hot flashes, nice to say - I was just awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment