Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday

Apparently the slow increases in weight over the past 3 days were a good sign. I'm at 150.4 this morning, which is my lowest yet reading on a Thursday (significant only because, owing to gaps in the data, I decided to use Thursdays as my weekly tracking day).

I have more or less stopped the detailed nutrient tracking - especially in light of my recent reading that indicated I might be better off with a more protein-focused approach while my hormones are out partying. Nonetheless, after a day's eating that included the following list, I was showing Small-Moderate ketones last night. So interesting. Here's the list:
  • tea with cream
  • a piece of Gruyere
  • 3 almond-flour chocolate chip cookies
  • 2 sticks of string cheese
  • about 1/8 pound of roast beef
  • flank steak - more than 1/4 pound, but no idea how much
  • spaghetti squash with browned butter and ricotta salata cheese
  • 2 more almond-flour chocolate chip cookies
  • some cashews (unmeasured)
That was it - again, probably kinda carby, but a short list, which has worked for me in the past.

No walking last night - I didn't even get home until about 6:15. Sleep was not great and not terrible, I guess - Roscoe was coughing a good bit and that kept waking us up, and it was warm out, despite the weather forecast, so I did a lot of leg-exposure stuff to cool back off. I don't recall dreaming, but certainly may have done.  Woke up for good around 5 am, I think.

Similar mid-day eating today - and again, no real breakfast in an attempt to make 10 minutes extra laying around make up for the broken sleep (I think we're deluding ourselves here). Something burger-y for dinner. Maybe a walk. We'll see how the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment