Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday

I practiced what I preached yesterday, and slept a lot better. Got a walk in - to and from a dinner of smoked turkey and a salad. Came home and read things on paper - left the iPad completely alone. Changed to pajamas without sleeves. It all helped. I intend to do similar things tonight.

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage (2)
  • 2 string cheeses
  • an apple
  • about 6 slices of salami
  • 1/2 lb smoked turkey
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • an after-dinner mint
  • a small slice of cheesecake
We found the cheesecake in the freezer when cleaning it out on Sunday - a box of 4 quarters, each a different flavor. I think the diameter is probably 8", and we sliced one of the quarters in half. I tried to avoid the crust, but ended up eating some of it. I don't think it will kill me.

I don't recall dreaming last night - may have been just too tired. I also don't recall being bothered by hot flashes. Bedtime ketones were at Trace (barely), but my day wasn't deliberately ketone-generating, either.

Dinner on my own tonight - Lee has a golf meeting at 6. I will walk first, then figure out what to eat. I have a flu shot this afternoon, which normally doesn't affect me, but will hold firm to my plan just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment