Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday

Got a walk in last night - before sundown, barely. And at a nice brisk pace for much of it - I think we even hit the 11-something minute mile there for a few moments. On the other hand, I was starving after dinner and ate cashews. I think I need to give up my cashews. Sigh.

153.6 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • D3 and magnesium
  • 2 turkey sausage links
  • 2 string cheeses
  • about 6 slices of salami
  • an apple
  • about 10 macadamia nuts
  • 1 dark chocolate peanut butter cup
  • a bunch of cashews
  • a hamburger patty
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a Haagen-Dasz strawberry ice cream
  • a small handful of potato chips
I think that was it - there could have been more. It was a lot, regardless. I don't know, maybe not eating breakfast is a bad thing again. 

I slept reasonably well; woke up at 4 am, unfortunately, for good. So I'm a bit draggy today. I did eat breakfast though - hoping that will help me get through the day without noshing myself into insensibility.

And just for today, I'm not eating cashews.

No comments:

Post a Comment