Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday

151.2 today. Chinese for dinner yesterday, probably why. I notice that it causes a weight gain every time. I was not hungry this morning - in fact, I had a slight stomach ache - but ate breakfast anyway.

No walk, either. If I were truly committed to a walk, I would insist on doing it, but apparently I'm not. I may try for one late this afternoon, because I have a nighttime bout of work and will probably truncate my daytime work a bit on its account. We shall see.

Sleep was okay - midnight dog interruption, but I got back to sleep pretty quickly. Ketones were at Trace last night.

Other than that, not much going on. Still struggling with my mental state; at a minimum, I guess I should go take my vitamins, increase the levels of Vitamin D and Magnesium, since they're both mood-enhancing a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment