Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday

Didn't make the walk last night - Lee wanted to go eat steak. He plans to be home at 6 tonight; wonder if I can get home enough earlier to get a walk in after feeding the dogs (I think that will still need to be done), since it's starting to get dark around 6 these days. Or maybe I can persuade him to go for a walk after he gets back - but at the gym (sigh). It's really summer-over when we have to walk around the track at the gym. I think the laps are half as long as a trip around the building at work.

We skipped breakfast yesterday in order not to get up - today as well. Here's how yesterday went:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • the innards (roast beef and tomatoes) of a roast beef sandwich
  • a pickle spear
  • caesar salad
  • 6 oz sirloin
  • Southern-style green beans
  • 5 salted dark chocolate almonds
  • 1 dark chocolate peanut butter cup
  • 1/2 cup cashews
So not bad, really. I hit Trace ketosis at bedtime, and am at 153.0 on the new scale this morning. I like the new scale - it does one thing and apparently does it well - not a lot of delay figuring out the number, and I can read it without my glasses from the standing-on-the-scale position. And it doesn't seem to fill the bathroom with blue light, so I could (should I feel the need) weigh myself at 3 am without bothering anyone. 

I did end up eating 3 turkey sausages today, and some vitamin D3 and magnesium. And I have lunch with me. I think I overdid the fasting thing a few years back, and don't want to do that again - it probably slowed my metabolism into starvation mode, and that hasn't been helpful.

Good sleep last night - I fell asleep within a half-hour of lights-out, and woke up a little after 5 am. So grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment