It turns out it is possible to eat an entire day's nutrition at dinner. This would not be a problem if one had not eaten, say, breakfast and a few snacks, earlier in the day.
152.4 this morning. Probably a good thing it's not higher than that. Here's yesterday:
- tea with cream
- minimal supplements (multi, magnesium, potassium, D3)
- scrambled eggs
- turkey sausage
- the insides of a chicken street taco
- a skewer of skirt steak
- about 2 glasses of Prosecco
- wedge salad with bacon and tomatoes, blue cheese dressing (the wedge was the size of a full head of iceberg, and I didn't finish it)
- prime rib with jus and horseradish
- baked potato with butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, and bacon
- creme brulee with raspberry sauce, strawberries, and whipped cream
Dinner started at the Prosecco. We rolled out of the restaurants feeling quite spherical, and I put it into my LoseIt app and found that it was 103 g carbs, 147.4 g fat, and 74 g protein all by itself. Oops.
We actually got a walk in yesterday, before dinner. Probably a good thing, considering.
Ketones at bedtime were Small (a bit surprising), and I slept like a very large, embedded rock. Didn't stir until around 5, I think. Apart from the calf cramps at about 9:30, when I was just drifting off.
Oh - and we fasted breakfast this morning. It seemed extraneous, somehow.