Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday

I had to fight to get a walk in last night. On the way home, Lee suggests that I go eat dinner with him at the golf course, rather than heading home. And of course the service was slow because I was in a hurry. Anyway, I made it - got home just before 6 and there was still some sunlight available, so I did about 2 miles at a 14-and-a-bit pace. Not bad. And I think it burned out some of my irritation at the day - irritation I could not vent at dinner because one of Lee's fellow club members showed up and he can't not invite people to join us (we are polar opposites in terms of how we relate to the human race). So I had to be polite and discuss the weather and such all during the meal.

Anyway, I'm feeling proud of myself about that. Unfortunately, that pride translated into 4 dark chocolate peanut butter cups, 2 pieces of cheese, and a bunch of cashews throughout the rest of the evening. The snack craving is strong in me.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • 2 string cheese
  • an apple
  • naked cheese steak sandwich
  • a pickle spear
  • cottage cheese
  • 4 dark chocolate peanut butter cups
  • 2 pieces of Gruyere
  • a bunch of cashews
153.0 this morning. Annoying, but there it is. I will try hard to get another walk in tonight; it does seem to help. Sleep was adequate - I remember waking twice during the night, once for overheating, but got back to sleep pretty quickly. Ketones were at Trace last night.

I am happy to report that, even with the extra weight, some skirts that weren't fitting last year are fitting this year, so maybe the walking is adding a bit of muscle - that, or the weight is being carried somewhere other than my thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment