Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thursday

Ugh. Woke up at 3 am, drowning. I took a Sudafed and had to sit up until it started to take effect. My head is all nasty and I feel somewhat less than wonderful.

And of course, we're headed out of town this afternoon, for a fun weekend. If I don't start feeling better, I'm afraid I'll be hoping that I have to spend Saturday working. Nasty.

157.8 this morning - much of it in my head, I think.Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements, plus additional D3
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • 1/2 cup cashews
  • low-carb pepperoni pizza (half of one, 4 slices)
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85% chocolate
  • various meds, most of which appear to be pointless (just saying)
Anyway, my trachea is starting up with a burning sensation, and my nose is dripping, despite my regular doses of mucinex and sudafed, my ears are stuffed up, and I ache. Not sure why I opted to get a cold now - it's been a fairly long time. Letdown from all the stress this summer, I guess.

Crossing my fingers that this is hitting bottom and I'll be feeling better later.

No comments:

Post a Comment