Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday

157.4 this morning; stomach complaining a bit. Considering the amount of hydration I shed yesterday, I'm a bit surprised. Ah, well. 

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 pork sausage patties
  • almonds - 10-15, I think
  • 3 small handfuls of cashews - probably less than 1/2 cup
  • 3 extremely thin-sliced cheddar cheese slices
  • 1/2 pound of shrimp in lemon-butter sauce
  • about 1/3 cup rice
  • 1 milk chocolate with almonds
Still no vegetables. I think we need a salad tonight. At least, I do.

Sleep last night was good - woke once between 4 and 5, fell back asleep almost immediately, and woke again when the alarm went off. Weird dreams though - not good. So I don't know how restful it was. Interesting sidenote, though - I am not limiting my use of screens at night, and I still conk out quickly. Might be the melatonin, which I'm still taking nightly. I restarted the magnesium at bedtime too - not sure why I'd stopped, except maybe for not taking it on travel. But I think I was feeling the lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment