Spent a brief time outdoors this morning, taking the trash out, tidying a bit, putting Halloween decorations out. A little natural light at the beginning of the day. Quite nice, and I probably should have been doing it all along.
157.6 again this morning. Here's yesterday:
- tea with cream
- a small handful of cashews
- leftover spaghetti squash with butter and Mizithra cheese
- tortilla chips and salsa - about 20 chips
- leftover burger
- salad with faux Olive Garden dressing
- dark chocolate with hazelnuts (2 pips from a Ritter bar)
- 1 milk chocolate with almonds
- a small container of potato chips
Truly an odd mix of stuff, but it was what I wanted at the time. I have one more burger left over and will probably have it tonight, with another salad, since I need to be eating the lettuce before it gets old. And I need to think of something for dinner tomorrow, so we won't be tempted to eat out. Not feeling inspired, I must say.