Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday

Ah, life at home! So, er, restful, and stress-free...

The dog ate Lee's glasses this morning. I caught him as soon as I heard him chewing on something solid, and got them away from him, but he'd managed to put tooth-marks in one lens and get that lens removed from the frame. We were able to put it back together, but the tooth-marks are permanent, and we will be paying for replacements. 

I guess Primal Man had similar problems. Saber-tooth tiger snatching child, something along those lines. Still, aggravating.

156.0 this morning. I'm about ready to say that weight loss has taken place. I hope so. And I hope it continues. I feel more energetic eating this way, with more stamina in particular, and that helps in dealing with life's little encrustations like glasses-eating dogs. It was, after all, his second pair. I have found a pair of inexpensive replacements for mine, but can function in my computer glasses for a while yet, so I haven't ordered them. As long as he doesn't eat the paper with the prescription on it...

Speaking of eating, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese (3 pieces of Kerrygold Dubliner)
  • 1/2 cup cashews
  • a double-meat Whataburger, no bun
  • about 6 french fries
  • 1 milk chocolate with almonds
That was it. Makes life pretty easy when that can be it for the day.

Still no exercise. The reason that Lee's glasses were available for chewing is that he'd taken them off to lay on the couch because he feels fairly wretched this morning - got my cold from last week. And had a bun with his burger last night, which probably isn't helping his stomach. I'm only mildly gluten sensitive; I just don't think there's any evidence that grains are something humans should eat. He and Elizabeth both react to the stuff, and both of them continue to eat it and then bitch about it. They're adults, and I get tired of pointing out the correlation, so I don't, much.

No comments:

Post a Comment