Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday

Did I label yesterday "Wednesday"? I have an odd idea that I might have, but can't go look. Today is Wednesday. I checked on the calendar and everything.

157.6 this morning, give or take. Here's yesterday:

  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (including Magnesium at night)
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • almonds - probably a lot, about 5 at a time
  • cheese
  • 3 potato chips
  • 1/4 lb grassfed beef burger
  • a lot of spaghetti squash with browned butter and Mizithra cheese
  • 3 milk chocolates with almonds

I had a wee bit of a sweets craving going last night. Need to come up with some better snacking options, I think, whether that's cutting up peppers and making dip or what. The apples were actually helpful; I could get some more of those as well. Worth some thought.

Ran some errands after dinner; Lee had to go to a conference and will be there the rest of the week, so I'm on my own for eating. Thinking another salad with meat and cheese for dinner - more of the faux Olive Garden dressing on it.

The weather is super nice today - I have open windows to get the air recirculated. It's supposed to be better for our concentration to have access to fresh air, and I'm good with that. I'm rather hoping we can keep a few cracked from now until next spring, and just reverse the seasons here regarding when the house is shut up and when it's not.

I start working away from home next week. I'll be glad to get out, at least at first. It's bizarrely isolating to spend all day here, eat dinner, hang out through the evening, and never leave. Probably a really good break for me - no commute, able to get caught up on sleep a bit, stuff like that. I'm hoping this new job won't turn into a death march, and from everything I heard about it, I think that will be in my control. I certainly hope so. But before that, I have one more late night, if you can believe it. Tomorrow night off-cycle deployment. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment