Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday

I rather like the 0.2 pound weight losses. They feel more "real" than the larger amounts, more like fat loss than water loss. So I'm happy to be at 156.8 this morning. For real.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements, heavy on the D3
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage (pork, 2 patties)
  • a half-cup of cashews
  • salad with a double chicken-breast, cheese, and blue cheese dressing
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
Was that it? I think it was. Busy work day, and I never got around to anything resembling lunch, and my head was just stuffed up enough that I didn't want a lot of dinner. Even though I ended up getting a lot - we ate out. Couldn't finish it all, although I ate all the chicken.

Decent sleep last night - woke briefly at 2 am, turned the radio on, and was out until just going 6 am. I'll take it. Some part of me was achy and caused me to roll over a good bit, but it didn't wake me up enough to remember what part it was. Hip or shoulder, no doubt.

Going to get going on some beef stock tonight, for soup later in the week. Should be tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment