Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday

So, if I drank half of a bottle of Gatorade at 2 am, is that yesterday's eating or today's?

Damn leg cramps. Super nasty ones. Left leg, obviously. 

First bout was easy to get rid of - hop out of bed, put weight on my heel, gone. Second bout - it took several minutes to make my heel move even a little bit toward the floor. That down, the outside of my ankle/calf cramped up, making it impossible to use that leg for anything. I put magnesium oil on it. I walked around a bit. I couldn't get back in bed without it getting worse. I finally walked into the kitchen and got a Gatorade, and either that or the longer walking finally got it so I could lift it back into bed without significant pain. Put some heat on it, and it finally died down to a low fasciculation, and I fell back to sleep. I guess I should probably drink the rest of that Gatorade today. I did double up my Potassium this morning, and will be stricter about Magnesium at bedtime (I took it last night, for what that's worth).

157.0 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • pork sausage
  • almonds - not a whole lot, I think
  • cheese - 3-4 pieces of Cheddar
  • an apple
  • Mahi with lump crabmeat and lemon butter sauce
  • a few green beans
  • a taste of cheesy grits
  • a handful of cashews (maybe 2? I can't remember)
  • 2 milk chocolates with almonds
  • (half a bottle of Gatorade)
I'm just wrung out this morning. Looking forward to a weekend with not a huge amount to do - it's supposed to rain torrentially and we're being advised to avoid leaving home. Kay-fine. I'll start working on dismantling the home office a bit, stuff like that. Work on making hangers for masks in our Mardi Gras-themed bathroom, maybe do some cross-stitch on a towel I started about 2 years ago. Let the dogs through the back doors. Cook, maybe. And try to eat healthy and avoid junk. Also, now that I've figured out how, clean the shower. We have hard water, and it's a bit crusty in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment