Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday

Another good day (eating) yesterday, and reasonable sleep last night, although punctuated by a couple of golly-whomping leg cramps. However, I was able, both times, to stomp them out and get to sleep.

We adjusted our approach to a morning walk today - took it before showering and eating - and that seemed to help a little keeping me from feeling quite so sweaty afterwards. A little. A hot flash during breakfast that had my glasses falling off my face didn't help much, though. Ugh.

157.8 again today. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • almonds
  • cheese
  • cashews (less than 1/2 cup)
  • peanuts (about 1/2 cup)
  • bell pepper stuffed with meat (a low-carb "sloppy joe" filling recipe, and pretty good)
  • one chocolate with almonds
That was it. I even managed to resist the potato chips yesterday. Well done me.

My hope, at this point, is to start seeing the scale going down when it changes, more consistently. Up to now, it's just been fluctuating, with a general rising trend.

Also hoping the walk will help with stiffness in my feet and ankles overall. They've been pretty nasty, were both injured in stair-related incidents, and while that seems to be gone, are not as flexible as I would prefer. We also really need to go find the gym and start using it; I need some strength improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment