Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday

Did great yesterday with water and avoiding added sugar. And had Mexican for dinner. Not so great. 159.2 again this morning and feeling a bit bloaty. Sigh.

I'm on my own for a couple of days, so I'm going to try to behave, with no outside influences luring me into bad eating. Skipped breakfast this morning, for convenience's sake. I will probably eat something tomorrow, since I have an interview, but it will probably be cheese.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • strawberries
  • bacon
  • almonds
  • cashews (1/2 cup)
  • peanuts (ditto)
  • cheese
  • tortilla chips alone (about 5)
  • chips and salsa and "green sauce" and queso
  • a taco, including the shell
  • a "cheese puff", which appeared to be a fried tortilla with queso poured on it
  • a cheese enchilada, along with a few beans and rice
Actually, I think my issues started with the peanuts. Shoulda skipped them. But I was bored. I'm going to try to be less bored today. But notice that I did not have a chocolate at bedtime. Thought about it, but it was too much trouble. That's great!

We did manage a walk yesterday; I didn't do one today. Got better sleep than last week when it was just me and the dogs - I think the evening was less chaotic, and that calmed them down a bit at bedtime.

Not sure yet what I am going to do at dinner time. Salad seems like the least amount of effort, unless the lettuce has frozen (it might have).

No comments:

Post a Comment