Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday

Horrible sleep last night. Didn't get started until about midnight (thank you, work), woke once for a bathroom trip around 3:40 am, and slept until some time between 6 and 7. All in all, it was the best I could do, but I felt run over by a truck this morning.

157.0, though. And that's something. A continued downward trend. Yipee! Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage
  • almonds
  • cheese
  • peanuts (about 1/2 cup, I think)
  • shrimp and spinach sautee
  • one chocolate with almonds
And that was with a late night. I managed on just the one container of peanuts, where in the past, I've had the open original container of walnuts or cashews. Spent the early evening sewing, finishing up the pillow covers I started last week. (and they look amazing!).

Don't know what's for dinner tonight. Probably out in conjunction with errands. I'm actually a bit amazed it's already Friday. This week's gone really fast. 

No walking this morning - I slept in a bit. Lots of work-related stress and two interviews today. I normally make these updates a lot earlier, but it wasn't in the cards. And I'm quite glad that this is the brink of the weekend. Dress-shopping tomorrow; not sure what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment