Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday

I'm not sure why I'm feeling uber-cranky this morning, but I am. I just want the world to go away and stop bothering me for a while. 

I got decent sleep last night - straight through from 10-4, I think, and more sleep after 4, solidly through 5 and spottily after that. Leg cramp at 4, if that is germane. It might be.

157.8 again this morning. Okay, I'm okay with a short stall. It's not going up. And, probably more important, I'm sticking to my guns about the added sugar stuff. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • almonds
  • cheddar cheese
  • swiss cheese
  • pulled pork BBQ with less than 1/4 cup sauce
  • cole slaw
  • green beans with bacon
  • a chocolate with almonds
So a solid day's eating. We were going to have a shrimp thing, but needed to run a few errands, so we ended up at a BBQ place on the way. It was okay, but not the best we've had so far. I think we'll do the shrimp thing tonight - we don't want to waste the shrimp, for sure.

My stomach has been a bit off this week - at least, for the past 2-3 days. Not sure if it's too many almonds, or something else - shoot, maybe die-off of sugar-loving gut bacteria (which would be fine, obviously). Anyway, I hope it's about done.

Got a walk in again this morning - I think that's 3-4 days in a row. It's something, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment