Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday

It was a lot of water. 158.6 this morning, and I hardly think that was viable bodyweight lost. So be it. 

I managed to achieve my eating goals yesterday. Held off on added sugar until bedtime again, and could maybe have skipped it then. Here's the day:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • bacon
  • strawberries
  • almonds
  • cheese
  • cashews (in a small container)
  • potato chips (maybe 1/3 of a vending bag)
  • steak
  • salad of tomato, zucchini, avocado, cucumbers, red onion
  • a single milk chocolate with almonds
The potato chips weren't so great, but everything else was pretty good. I also drank a Perrier and another bottle of water, and plan to do so again today.

Sleep was so-so. I had a foot cramp around 1 am and got awakened enough that I got listening to the radio, which was a bad idea. However, I was able to fall back asleep, in somewhat less than an hour.

Got another mile walk in this morning. That's 3 days in a row. I'm hoping my ankles are getting strengthened by this - they do feel better, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment