Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday

Huh. 157.6 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • almonds
  • hot dogs with mustard
  • potato chips
  • grilled red snapper with lemon-garlic-oregano butter
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a piece of chocolate with almond bits (Hershey's)
  • 3 Australian dark chocolate mint gummy candies (hard to describe)
  • almonds
  • strawberry Haagen-Dasz
That's a pretty long list, so I'm surprised that I lost some weight. Probably more water from around my feet, which are feeling much more normal today. My right ankle is still cranky walking around shopping, but not swollen - same with the toes on my left foot.

Sleep last night was quite odd. I woke up at 3:30 am with a leg cramp (right calf this time), turned the radio on (on my iPad) to get back to sleep, but was confronted with college football (Colorado at Hawaii) instead of what's usually on at that hour (UFOs and ghosts and what-not, which I find oddly soothing). It woke me up worse, because I couldn't figure out why football was on to start with. Around 4 am, the airport started landing heavy aircraft over our house (this is somewhat uncommon, but I think we normally sleep through it), and the dog started coughing (he has kennel cough from his week in the slammer). Around 5 we were both awake and turned the radio on properly and I started reading up on home treatment for kennel cough, which is usually viral. In the end, I think I fell back asleep around 6, and slept for another hour. Roughly 7 in all, which is not perfect, but not horrible, I guess.

But I really do wish that college football wouldn't stage night games in Hawaii; that was very disconcerting.

No comments:

Post a Comment