Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday

I am happy to say that I did nothing over the weekend to screw up a trend I saw Saturday morning. Weight today is 153.8. Same as Saturday, slightly up from yesterday (153.4). Woo-Hoo! It's been slow, but maybe actually real this time. I will keep doing what I've been doing. And here's yesterday not in order at all:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese - maybe fewer than 5 pieces, I think
  • crispy cheese-only crackers
  • 1/2 cup cashews
  • Fuzzy's taco salad (small) with ground beef)
  • a glass of pinot grigio
  • chicken souvlaki salad (lots of full-fat yogurt, olive oil, veg, feta)
  • 5 Junior Mints (leftovers from the movie on Saturday)
That was it. I wasn't hungry, except at dinner time, when I was slightly ravenous. And I did a lot of stuff yesterday - went for a 45-minute walk first thing, gardened, did a bit of shopping. A very nice puttery sort of day. Beat my daily points goal on the Flex both days of the weekend - probably won't do it again today unless something major happens after work.

Nearly no ketosis at bedtime, which rather surprised me. Slept like a giant pile of rocks until 4:49. 

I made more broccoli cheese soup for lunches this week, to keep the momentum going. Probably LC pizza for dinner - at least, that's my plan. No idea if it will hold. And maybe a walk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment