Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday

152.4 today. 152.2 after a workout yesterday morning (maybe I sweat some weight off). I'm also stiff and sore, so it may be on the high side - or knowing me, may increase tomorrow for reasons I don't understand.

Anyway, I have no time this morning, and a lot of flying monkeys going on, so a very brief update from the weekend. Lots of workouts - I'm on a 5-day streak of hitting my FuelPoint goal. I saw Moderate ketones on Saturday night, although only Trace last night. I didn't track my eating officially because I don't on weekends, although I kept pretty good track to ensure I wouldn't end up carbing out.

I haven't seen this weight this year before this weekend, so that's promising. My sleep seems to be improving - even a couple nights without melatonin went well. Last night, on the other hand, I took a 10 mg melatonin and knew nothing between 10:30 and 5:30, when the alarm woke me. That's pretty rare. Nice, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment