Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday

Yesterday was not a good day. Stressful, exhausting, just weird. I ate Skittles mid-day, just to show you. 155.6 this morning, and very grateful. To boot, my ankles are a bit swollen and achy. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a sun-dried tomato cheddar bacon scone
  • 1 tbsp butter (approx)
  • fat-fast broccoli cheese soup
  • a package of Skittles
  • cheese (4-6 pieces)
  • 4 salted dark chocolate almonds
  • 1 tsp honey
The scones are not a keeper. Worth a try, but they have no holding power at breakfast, even drenched with butter, and they don't taste nearly as good as they sound. We had them again this morning but will return to eggs tomorrow, I think. And if I make scones again, they will be the Nom Nom Paleo dark chocolate cherry ones.

No exercise, no dinner, bad sleep, night sweats, and cats making eerie noises outside our window at 3 am. I'm buggered. I hope today goes quickly and smoothly; I can't cope with much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment