Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday

No surprise, but I have a really weird pattern here - lose weight over the weekend, add some back on Tuesday, and spend the rest of the week getting back to it. Just weird. 153.4 this morning, which is a smaller increase than last Tuesday - that's also a thing for me; the increases are shrinking as the weight is lost. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 pieces of bacon
  • a slice of leftover meatloaf
  • hot and sour soup
  • a small portion of cashew chicken
  • a tablespoon of butter
  • a piece of cheese
  • 2 chocolate almonds
  • another tea with cream
The last 3-4 items were an effort to get my fat % up; it ended up in the high 60s, so lower than normal. Nonetheless, I was at Moderate ketosis at bedtime, so not complaining.

We did another evening walk last night, and I hit my FuelPoints goal again - that's 6 days in a row. 2 more days and I would break my streak "record" of 7 days in a row. I think we will be walking tonight, unless something intervenes.

Macadamias for "lunch" today, so the fat percentage should be higher than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment