Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday

A whole week of eating in a disciplined fashion, exercising in the evenings, and slow possible weight loss (I'm not quite back to Monday's level yet, at 153.6). I'm generally pleased with how this is going - maybe for no other reason than that I've not felt like throwing it all up and going back to eating sugar. Also, I have pretty good energy right now - enough that after a later workday and a horrid commute, I was able to go for a 1.4 mile walk last night, and hit my FuelPoint target for the day. So good stuff. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 3 turkey sausage
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • salad with blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles
  • a 6-oz sirloin
  • Southern-style green beans with bacon
  • a piece of cheese
It worked out as follows:
  • 133 g fat (82%)
  • 22 g carbs (6%)
  • 45 g protein (12%)
I was actually really surprised about the protein count - I double-checked on the steak size twice. But I was also slightly hungry at bedtime, so it may have been too low. All that said, my bedtime ketone level was at Moderate tending toward High, so I think I was definitely solidly in ketosis.

Sleep was pretty good - woke once at 1 am to use the bathroom (old age sucks), and then around 4:30. Anything else? Don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment