Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday

So this morning I'm at 155.2. My fingers are a bit swollen, but my ankles are in good shape, so I was a bit surprised. Maybe lingering inflammation from the gardening on Sunday? I don't know. We ate fairly well, but ended up with Mexican for dinner, not steaks or LC pizza as I had thought originally. Trying again tonight, I think.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • fat fast broccoli cheese soup
  • chips (about 5 total) and salsa
  • chicken fajitas with bell peppers, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole
  • about 1 tsp each of refried beans and rice
  • 2 squares Lindt 85%
  • 1/2 small savory scone (see below) with a bit of butter
  • 1 tsp honey
No real exercise yesterday, although I came home and cooked - made almond flour scones with sun-dried tomatoes and bacon and cheese. They're not bad - a little saltier than I would like, possibly because I swapped salted butter in for flax seed meal in the recipe. We had them for breakfast this morning and will probably continue that the rest of the week. I want to put them in LoseIt to see how they break down.

Slept like a log again until first light, when I got up to use the bathroom. At least that's working, even if everything else is bafflingly catty-wampus.

No comments:

Post a Comment