Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday

It feels a bit odd to be excited at a weight gain this morning, but I think it's the lowest I've ever seen for a Tuesday rebound, since that's the pattern we have these days. 154.6. Here's yesterday, with all the details:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 scrambled eggs
  • 2 strips of bacon
  • about 1/4 pound smoked turkey
  • 2 pieces of cheddar
  • 1/2 cup home-grown strawberries
  • a lettuce wedge with bacon and tomatoes and blue cheese dressing
  • the shrimp and sausage out of a cup of gumbo
  • 1/2 cup cashews
That all worked out to:
  • 139 g fat (69%)
  • 36 g carbs (8%)
  • 99 g protein (22%)
Pretty close to the targets for last week. We also went for a walk after getting home (dinner was near work), which made my feet feel swollen overnight. Hence I'm not at all glum about the gain - I'm sure it's water. Ketones were at Small last night, almost hinting at Moderate again.

Eggs, bacon, macadamias this morning, fast until dinner, and we're headed to the gym on foot tonight.

Slept last night without melatonin; I was nodding off at 8:30 so decided I probably didn't need it. I recall dreaming a lot, and woke around 3:30 to hit the bathroom, but was able to get back to sleep and woke up for good at 5:16. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment