Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday

I will not call a half-pound an annoying setback, but I'm annoyed and feel like I'm not progressing. 155.4 this morning, darn it. And I was so good yesterday! But I will evaluate the 70-20-10 ratios on Monday, when we see what the weekend brings (other than inflammation and swelling from doing a 5K - maybe I'll use Sunday's data?). Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 strips of bacon
  • a can of diet Red Bull (bad night's sleep)
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • 4 pieces (1/2) of Low-Carb pizza with pepperoni
  • a cup of bouillon (boredom)
  • 3 grapes
  • a bag of cheese crisp thingies
That was it. The breakdown goes like this:
  • 144 g fat (73%)
  • 36.4 g carbs (8%)
  • 84 g protein (19%)
I found a new source of guidance on protein, which said I should be aiming for 1-1.5 g per kg of lean body mass. Currently, my lean body mass is around 109 lb, which is around 50 kg. That means protein is still high - should be between 50 and 75 g. I'm not sure exactly where the protein is coming from, so I will be doing some analysis to see what i can do there.

Exercise planned this weekend - the 5K mentioned above and probably a gym trip tomorrow with walking to and from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment