Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday

So I recovered the pattern a good bit yesterday. 72% fat, 8% carbs, 20% protein. Only 70 g protein, though; I wasn't hungry for more, so maybe that's enough. I don't know if there's a "too little" protein level, but it does occur to me that I'd have a better shot at muscle growth if I could eat more.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • sour cream (on the eggs for added fat - not bad)
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • Olive Garden salad
  • steak gorgonzola alfredo, no pasta (this totally weirded out the management at Olive Garden)
  • 1 strawberry from the garden
  • 1 ande's mint candy
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • another tea with cream
Kind of a long list, but I'm at 155.0 this morning and had fasciculation in my calf muscles at bedtime, although no outright cramps. Still waiting on that, although, really, that's an odd thing to be waiting for. Sue me.

I slept last night courtesy of Benadryl - other stresses working on my brain. No real exercise, just a survey of the garden - and I got a net over the bearing blueberry bush. Hot flashes these days occur, but are at a "noise" level - a little annoying, not life-altering anymore. I hope it's a sign of the end of them, truly. I think I've said that before.

Signed Elizabeth and me up for a 5K on Sunday. Just because. It has chip timing - starting to think that's de rigueur for races anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment