Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday

I do believe it's working.  I was 153.8 both Saturday and Sunday mornings, and despite exercising both days, creating minor muscle inflammation (therefore, water weight), am at 153.4 this morning. I didn't keep track of fat % or anything over the weekend; Friday evening got too hard, and we ate out a lot.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • 2 pieces of low-carb pizza with pepperoni
  • a naked burger, smothered in green chile with cheddar cheese
  • about 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • a red bull
  • a piece of cheddar
  • 5 grapes
  • a strawberry
  • a Red Bull
  • about 1/2 pound smoked turkey with mustard BBQ sauce
  • about 1/2 cup cole slaw
  • salad with commercial (and disgustingly sweet) dressing
  • chocolate "ice cream" - homemade, and the texture of butter, seriously
That was it. More food than I plan on eating today, for sure, but fairly low carb - I see fruit, possibly some thickener in the green chile, something in the Red Bull, the coleslaw and salad dressing, and the sugar in the ice cream.

In addition to all that, Lee and I walked to the gym, lifted weights, and walked home on Saturday (3.2 miles round trip), and Elizabeth and I did a 5K yesterday morning. Both were fun, and I didn't break a sweat for either. Slightly better pace yesterday than at the Bolder Boulder - 16:08/mile vs. 16:18.

Sleep last night was crap, unfortunately; I fell asleep very quickly, but woke up hot and sweaty at 2-something and could not get back to sleep. I am hoping to avoid another Red Bull today, but may have to - have several long meetings in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment