Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday

I think a sign of real stress is when you can't function properly without structure. I got up a little early today and got dressed and fed the dogs and drank tea and ate cheese. But I did not weigh myself, which I normally do first thing. Bad move, because having eaten and drunk, I can't compare today's weight with other days. I did weigh myself after several cups of tea (3?) and some cheese, and am up from yesterday with that consumed. So I won't record it.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 3 pieces of bacon
  • a Red Bull
  • 12ish macadamia nuts
  • 3 chips with salsa and/or guac
  • chicken fajitas (chicken, bell peppers, tomatoes) no tortillas
  • sour cream and guacamole
It worked out to:
  • 83 g fat (70%)
  • 30 g carbs (11%)
  • 52 g protein (19%)
Near fasting today due to busy-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment