Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday

Down a tiny bit from yesterday - 154.4 this morning. Ketones at bedtime were Small-Moderate, and the ratios are in the 70-20-10 (fat-protein-carbs) neighborhood. Seems like I'm doing things right, but golly the pace is slow. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 3 pieces of bacon
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • a can of Red Bull
  • a cup of bouillon
  • two pieces of cheese
  • a 1/3-lb grassfed beef patty
  • 2 T butter
  • a salad with vinaigrette dressing
  • a handful of grapes
Actual breakdown is:
  • 120 g fat (71%)
  • 33 g carbs (9%)
  • 79 g protein (21%)
We went to the gym - in the car, because it was pouring out - and I walked 1.5 miles on the track in just over 19 minutes, a pace I'd love to do at a 5K sometime soon (12-13 minute miles). I don't, because we are using 5Ks to talk a lot, and Mandi will be joining us at our next one, on July 4th, and will force a slower pace since she's coming up from sea level and I don't want her to get altitude stuff.

Sleep - with melatonin - better than the night before, but I woke up at 1:00ish and again at 4:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment