Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday

156.0 yesterday. 156.8 today. Sigh. There are days. I wasn't in a position to eat particularly well yesterday, yet it wasn't bad. Here's the day:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (3 pieces, I think)
  • the usual supplements
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • two burger patties with cheese and 1000-island dressing
  • maybe a piece of cheddar
  • 3 slices of gluten-free pizza (chicken bacon ranch)
  • 1/2 cup cashews
  • 5 chocolate almonds (maltitol sweetened)
That was it. I didn't even bother with honey because I fell asleep on the couch well before bedtime - and didn't need it to sleep for real. Sleep was really good; I woke a couple of times but was asleep within minutes each time, and woke up just before the alarm went off. 

My ankles feel fairly unswollen; my joints are still sore in various places, so I don't think the inflammation is gone. And I seem to be slowly getting rid of any constipation I had after Monday's race.

I did a measuring tape bodyfat thing yesterday, because I was checking measurements for a dress I want to order and hadn't done it in a while.  Not great - 30.8% per the measurements I'd been using - I was down near 23.5% at my lowest weight, so I've gained rather more fat than I would like in the past 3 years. Also, my lean mass is down 4 pounds from then.

I have this weekend to myself (with the dogs, obviously), and plan on eating very high-fat, near zero carb all weekend, see if that gets the 154s to reappear. Breakfast, big-ass salads, and maybe no dinners, if I can pull it off. Walking both Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment