Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday

I am definitely retaining water, so I'm not going to get worked up about today's weight - 157.2. It's annoying, but I know I've been eating pretty well, and I'm not - NOT! - going on a chocolate bender or anything out of frustration. My fingers were swollen up this morning, and my hips and legs still ached a good bit - not as much as the night before, so they didn't disrupt sleep, but noticeably.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 links of turkey sausage
  • about 17 olives
  • 1 piece of cheese
  • hamburger patty with blue cheese in it
  • a smallish helping of chicken creole rice - maybe 1/2 cup rice
  • another piece of cheese
  • 6 cashews
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
  • 1 tsp honey
Overall, very light on plant matter, which isn't so great. There were some tomatoes in the rice, and there were the olives, but that was really it. I will be improving on that today, I think. Maybe a salad or something of that sort for lunch.

No exercise other than climbing stairs yesterday. I will try to get to the gym or for an outside walk (better!) tonight. The weather is finally getting decent again, after a week of blustery chilliness. In fact, the temptation to haul my laptop outside later today is going to be pretty overwhelming, and I may just have to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment