Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday

I honestly didn't think I ate all that well yesterday, and after dinner, felt positively corpulent. So much so that I skipped the honey. Sleep was still fine; I guess the cold weather is good for something. I didn't wake up until after 4 am, which is huge.

155.8 this morning, so for a first in a while, I weigh less today than I did Friday - and than yesterday, for that matter. So, yeah! Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese (5-6 pieces total throughout the day)
  • 11 macadamia nuts
  • a bag of the weird cheese crisp things
  • 5 salted chocolate almonds
  • crabmeat, avocado, mango appetizer thing (nothing obviously unpaleo in it)
  • a glass of pinot noir
  • steak medallions with peppercorn-brandy demiglace
  • 5-6 overcooked grilled shrimp
  • about 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
  • 1/3 helping of creme brulee with 2 raspberries
It seems like that can't possibly be it, but maybe it was. I know I set out not to eat midday because I knew we were going out for Mother's Day dinner, and I know I failed, so maybe that was why it seemed like I spent the day pigging out.

I did a bit of gardening on Saturday - maybe a couple hours' worth - but otherwise, got no exercise this weekend. In my defense, it was snowing when we got up yesterday (and is still at it now), so it wasn't exactly an exercise-friendly sort of day.

Eggs and sausage for breakfast this morning, and macadamias to get me through the day. Probably stuffed peppers for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment