Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday

This week is exhaustingly slow; sleep was crap again yesterday, work is pure undiluted shit, and, despite eating well, I'm heavier today than yesterday. I know it's water, I do. I just want to scream. 158.0 this morning.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • strawberries and blueberries with heavy cream (less than a cup of fruit)
  • salad with smoked turkey and blue cheese dressing
  • a piece of cheese
  • gyro meat with tzaziki sauce (1/2 pound, approximately)
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
  • 1 tsp honey
I mean, seriously! Fruit, vegetables, meat, cheese. A short list. No snacks, and we went for another walk last night before dinner. Is there anything else I can do?

I had eggs and sausage for breakfast today. Taxicab-yellow scrambled eggs, so the chickens must be getting outdoors into the grass. Violating their "all vegetarian" diet by eating bugs, too, probably.

As mentioned above, we went for another walk last night - same route, about a mile and a half, not at a particularly hot pace. Just trying to get the cobwebs out and some of the stress out of my system after a day of nearly 8 hours straight meetings.

As for knowing it's water, my ankles are a mess right now, and my toes ache. I'm also still constipated. Hormones? Probably. I'm just trying to hang on and survive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment