Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday

157.2 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a piece of cheese
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • a package of Skittles
  • a "large" bowl of mongolian BBQ with cabbage instead of rice (soy sauce probably the only bad thing in it - steak, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, bok choy, red cabbage)
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • 1 tsp honey
While the soy sauce was probably salty, neither it nor the Skittles should have added over half a pound to my weight overnight. Cortisol might have, though, and I had a wretched day at work yesterday. I won't go into details, but it was bad, and I spent much of the afternoon just livid about some things. 

I would very much have liked to walk it off, but we went out for mongolian BBQ instead, and then home. I read a bit, took the big melatonin (10mg), and got a solid night's sleep. I guess that's really the best outcome I could have hoped for.

More strawberries this morning, but no cheese, because I forgot. I have more macadamias, and hope not to find myself hiking for Skittles again. But things have been evocative of Skittles twice in the past couple of weeks, so it's a matter of hoping for the best, I think.

Ketosis is also a total bust at the moment. Regrouping this weekend, I think. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment