Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday

Too tired, stressed, and puffy to say much. 157.2 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (2 slices)
  • the usual supplements
  • strawberries with heavy cream (about 1/8 cup, I would guess)
  • fat-fast cream of broccoli soup - about 1 cup
  • two grassfed beef burger patties - about 2/3 pound total
  • a small amount of zoodles with pesto - nasty
  • two pieces of cheddar
  • 6 salted chocolate almonds
  • 1 tsp honey
I think that was it. Solid "Trace" ketosis last night ("Small" the night before). Some minor fasciculation during the evening but no leg cramps; sleep was still shit, with 2 obvious wakings and several others that didn't rise to the point of checking the time. No exercise.

Work continues to be fairly awful, and I'm not handling it well. 

As to the puffiness, my fingers are swollen, my feet could be used as modeling clay last night (I could poke lasting impressions in them with my fingers), and I have bags under my eyes. I have added turmeric to the things I'm slugging down.

According to a magnet on my desk, "everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end." I guess it's not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment