Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday

I am vexed. I think I ate well yesterday - and I even resisted a heavy-duty craving for M&Ms yesterday, substituting peanuts. Yet this morning, the scale said I weighed 157.8. I am feeling constipated, so I suppose it might be that, but otherwise cannot account for it.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • mixed berries and a dribble of cream
  • two turkey sausage links
  • 6 slices of salami
  • a vending bag of peanuts
  • a piece of cheese
  • "taco pizza" - LC crust, taco meat, salsa, cheese, olives, sour cream - 4 pieces
  • 2 squares Lindt 85% chocolate
  • 1 tsp honey
That's a short list, and the only thing I would change is the serving size on the pizza - I should probably have stopped with 3 pieces.

We took a walk around the neighborhood last night - maybe a mile and a half all told. Not terribly fast, and my legs weren't as bothersome as they were after my 2-mile walking sprint last week. However, I did not sleep very well; that had to do with the room temperature, as far as I know, anyway.

Trace ketosis at bedtime last night. I had a few more berries with cream this morning, no turkey sausage, and will be having lunch today due to a team lunch at work. I will just try to take that easy - maybe make it salad-based. I know I'm doing the right things, and it will eventually pay off, if in no other way than preventing weight gain. Frustrating, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment