Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday

Baffling. I predicted I would weigh more today, so of course I don't; 156.6. Out of bed once with calf cramps last night, which I did not appreciate, since I only got to go to bed at midnight. Work. Why I am stressed, for the most part. It's been pretty unrelenting lately, and this past week pushed things well over the top, as I mentioned yesterday. 

So, as mentioned before, I ate a lot of crap yesterday. Here's the whole story:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • two turkey sausage links
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • a package of Skittles
  • a package of M&Ms
  • steak
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • cashews (about 3 handfuls, I think)
  • 1 or 2 pieces of cheese
  • salted dark chocolate almonds - 4 or 5
  • 1 tsp honey
I'm treating yesterday as an aberration, as it was, and getting back on the horse today; scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast, trying to avoid much snacking throughout the day, and aiming to be lower Monday than I am today. That said, we're going to a Mexican restaurant for dinner, so I need to plan ahead to avoid another major pig-out. Fajitas, probably, or some sort of salad thing.

Heard on the radio this morning that it's supposed to snow Sunday - a lot. So unfair. I would have liked to garden this weekend, but will hold off a week. We didn't walk yesterday either, since I had work last night and since it was cold out. My heels seem to be better, so I might go for a short walk tomorrow and then use Sunday for more rest.

Anything else? Not that I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment